CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Trip to the Police Station

Yeah, so I got arrested a few weeks ago....a policeman attempted to pull me over and I just kept driving, I was one of those low speed chases you see in LA sometimes on the news. Just kidding! Really had you didn't I? I did go to the police station but it was because some jerk made a counterfeit of my ATM card and stole $300 from my checking account--the nerve!! I think they had one of those skimming devices on the pump at the gas station I went to that morning and got all my info that way. I had to stop my account and ATM card and make a statement at the police station, but luckily BofA gave me all my money back right away. Still, I was not happy and if I ever see the counterfeiting jerks, well.....um I guess I'll yell at them?

Here's me, being mad. Little tip, from the nice lady at BofA--always check anywhere you scan your ATM card for a weird looking little box like device, it might be a skimmer! Skimmers=bad.

0 comments: