CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Doggieland

This is going to be a very photo-heavy post, and very dog-heavy photos. Steve and I are sitting Luke, our friend Rosie's dog. Luke is a 6 month old puppy Rosie rescued from the Ojai Humane Society so she isn't sure what breed he is, but I can tell you that he is the third cutest dog I know!





The photos are a bit blurry because I always use the camera on my phone....someday I will invest in a fancy schmancy camera.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

BRI! I saw your blog link on the CHS blog and thought I would check up on you! Cute pictures of your dogs, and I totally agree with you on the Farmer's Market - Love it!

Lindsey Waddoups (Lovell)

Mandi said...

Hey Bri! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I can't wait to hear what you have been up to! Also, will you send me your address? mandi.harris at gmail.com Thanks!!!