CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

This Beautiful City We Live In





We live in Ventura CA and I think it is the most beautiful place we've lived in so far. It's not my favorite, I liked the Bay Area more and I still get homesick for San Francisco, but Ventura is gorgeous. It's right on the ocean and there are rolling green hills and amazing views. These pics are from Grant's Park and the Serra Cross. The San Buenaventura mission was founded in 1782 by Father Juniper Serra and he had this cross placed on a hill as a guidepost for travelers, and it's still here. I take the dogs up here sometimes, there are great hiking trails and of course the views! It's very peaceful and serene above the city.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Bri-HEY mama! i love your puppies!!!!! So freaking cute! I love that you are in cali too. I love visiting there in fact I will be there in Oct. Cutest blog ever. I should totally have you revamp mine for me! hahaha! Anyways keep in touch girl, you are such a hot cali woman!
Steph

Shauna said...

Hi Bri!
I am so happy you have a blog! It is so good to hear from you! I love your dogs, they are just so much fun. :)

Shauna