CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dog Walking and Massaging (not at the same time)


I have finally decided to do something conclusive with my career path and I have chosen to become a massage therapist! This is something I've been thinking about for a year and am really excited about. I'll be taking classes at the Kali Institute here in Ventura starting at the end of August. I will keep my full time job and have also picked up dogwalking as a way to supplement our incomes. My first dogwalking job was today and could not have gone better! Anyone who knows me knows I love dogs, more than most people, so this is a good part time gig for me! So, if you live in the Ventura area and want your dog walked or a free massage, hit me up!

1 comments:

Mandi said...

I'm on my way! Well . . . maybe not yet . . . but if I am ever in the area - I will definitely take you up on the massage offer! Congratulations Bri! I am so excited for you. I keep telling TJ that I should go to massage therapy school too . . . not that I am good at giving massages by any means . . . it's actually quite the opposite . . . but I do think it would be cool to learn how to give really good massages! Steve will definitely reap the benefits of you going back to school there! Also - your dogs are adorable! I can't imagine having one sleep on my head though!!!